Hi y’all! Today I’m talking about our favorite COCKTAIL as of lately that we love to make at home! To stay in the loop and never miss a beat, be sure to subscribe to follow along! So if you want to hear this killer recipe go ahead and keep on scrollin’ down to read! I’ve also linked any items that you see here (that I can find!) so if you love them, I make it easy for you to snag it!!
So ever since our staycation at the Andaz in July (you can read about it here!) we have been OBSESSED with one of the drinks they had on their menu-Tequila Rosé! So much so, that Dennis figured out how to recreate. It’s super super simple, refreshing, and I even love it. Which says a lot because I’m not a huge drinker & when I do drink, it’s like 1/2 to 1 drink! Below I’ve listed the ingredients you’ll need & step by step instructions for this bad boy! Seriously, you will not be disappointed & it’s a great, easy drink to make when you are hostessing some friends as well.
- Tequila (Den’s favorite is patron, but anything will work! We picked up El Padrino from Total Wine & More today.)
- A bottle of Rosé
- 1 can of sprite
- 1 lemon (for juice and garnish)
1. Add one shot of the tequila of your choice (1.5 ounces) to a glass about the same size as I’ve shown in the pictures filled with ice. It’s a 19 ounce stemless wine glass but will work for any mixed drink!
2. Pour Rosé into the glass to fill the glass about 2/3 of the way to the top
3. Squeeze half a lemon’s juice into the mixture
4. Pour the ingredients in a shaker cup with the ice & shake shake shake
5. After shaking, strain the mixture back into the glass with fresh ice.
6. Add the Sprite to the top of the mixture then mix with a stirring spoon. (I added enough so the glass was almost full, but this is just my preference. Some people don’t need as much Sprite because they enjoy the other flavors more, so simply preference!)
7. Garnish with a lemon on the rim.
This drink is seriously a game changer. I’m thinking of making this into a little series where we test out/try new cocktails every month or so and share what our favorites are! I’d love to hear from you guys if that’d be something you’d want to see! Comment below what you think about this possibility of a new series!
As always, thank you for tuning in & taking a peek into my life! The support as of lately has been outpouring and it makes my soul SO happy!