I’m here to talk about my third Fall dessert recipe that is the infamous white & semi-sweet chocolate chip pumpkin muffins! Sounds so good, right?! At first, I had a few other recipes in mind for my Fall dessert round up series. But when I saw this recipe posted on Instagram by one of my favorite insta-bloggers, I knew I had to make it right away!
If you missed my previous two Fall dessert round ups…
You can find the pumpkin spice macaroons recipe here!
You can find the pumpkin cheesecake banana bread recipe here!
Like I said, initially I saw this recipe for these muffins on Instagram. I came across this recipe from OurFauxFarmhouse on Instagram! (PS, if you don’t follow her, you should!!) She posted about it on her stories and I immediately knew it had to be next on my Fall dessert list. Thankfully, she posted the recipe she used and it turned out to be SO simple.
INGREDIENTS FOR WHITE & SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- 1 2/3 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
DIRECTIONS FOR WHITE & SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- Mix dry ingredients
- whisk eggs
- add pumpkin & then softened butter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 min
*NOTE: Overall, there are a few things I did/would personally change if I were to re-make these!
- First, I had picked up a carton of pumpkin eggnog to see if I could use it for anything. Personally, I hate eggnog, but thought I might be able to use it somewhere. At first, I found that the batter was still pretty thick for my liking. So, I added less than 1/4 cup of pumpkin eggnog to the mix. This added a little bit of moisture to the muffins. Such a yummy little surprise!
- Second, I think that using all white chocolate chips would have been better, for my personal tastebuds at least! Consequently, I found myself picking some of the semi-sweet chips out to sneak more white chocolate chips in! Haha. However, that is just a personal preference though! Either way, they are SO yummy!
Thank you for stopping by & tuning in. I hope to see some of you re-create this recipe for any Fall gatherings! (Or just for a fun treat!) If you don’t want to miss the next recipe, be sure to subscribe here!