Last week I talked about my review for RDKL’s face wash and now I’m here today chatting all about my RDKL moisturizer review! I am SO pleased with this moisturizer and how my face has responded to it. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a dozen times…my skin is SO sensitive! Sometimes certain products make my face too oily or just don’t pair well with my skin type and I end up breaking out so badly!
However, with this RDKL moisturizer my face has just been LIVING for this product! It’s a little more light weight than I’m used to. This is great for warmer temps in Arizona and still filled with enough moisture as the “colder” temps roll in here for winter.
MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF RDKL MOISTURIZER:
- Lightweight! Perfect for my combination skin for Arizona’s climate
- Loving the aloe Vera ingredient that helps reduce redness which I found to be a HUGE lifesaver for my skin!
- Amazing packaging-duh!
- Directions on the back for the suggested next product to use! Sometimes skincare routines can be confusing on what layers on top of what. So they include a suggested next step for the product that is a huge help for me!
- It’s honestly an amazing product ESPECIALLY for the price point! You can’t beat it.
- The perfect amount of hydration to keep my face on point all day without getting too oily.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART OF RDKL MOISTURIZER:
After I read up more on the moisturizer, I found that one of the ingredients is lutein. Which has a blue light blocking protection aspect to it to protect us from the damaging rays from sunlight and other items such as our phones! (And we all are guilty of spending too much time on our phones) This element helps increase skin hydration and elasticity! I mean COME ON it doesn’t get much better than that. This part alone for me is a game changer when it comes to this RDKL skincare moisturizer.
The RDKL moisturizer has quickly become one of my holy grail products that is definitely part of my everyday routine day and night!
On RDKL’s website you can find the single product here for $26! OR you can snag it in a combo pack that has the face wash and moisturizer. Then, if you want to go big and try out all of these amazing products, you can find the entire line here for purchase.
*These products were gifted to me by RDKL. I partnered with RDKL for this review. However all thoughts and opinions are my own, as always!