Today I’m brightening up your Monday with my third post all about RDKL Skincare & this week’s product highlight is the RDKL Facial Oil. Let me start by saying that as of lately, I have been getting SO many compliments on my skin and how my skin has been looking. I can honestly say that I owe that to RDKL’s products.
My first impression of RDKL’s Facial Oil:
- Not overly greasy, which I LOVED. Sometimes face oils can be extremely heavy and seem like they never fully absorb into your skin.
- RDKL Facial Oil has SUPER quick absorption!
- Can be used morning, night, before make up, after make up, etc. (I use this product in conjunction with the serum before I put on my foundation primer for added moisture)
- Reminds me of a less expensive option of another skincare line I’ve tried but thought it was just WAY too expensive to continuously use. And the RDKL Facial oil is just as effective, which is really rare to find
- I didn’t realize that you could add a pump of this to your foundation, too for extra glow! How cool is that? Since I put mine on before my primer, I haven’t tried it because I’m a create of habit, but it sounds like a cool option to try out one day!
- Love that RDKL includes an info sheet just in case I’m a little bit lost or want to know the ingredient breakdown!
In case you missed the previous two posts on RDKL Skincare, you can find them here:
Skincare aside, I want to speak a little bit about RDKL as an entire company. It’s truly incredible what they do with their platform. They give back to community, help non-profits dealing with sex trafficking and cancer patients and teach them tips and tricks for putting on make up. So not only do they create epic products, but they have a bigger picture they dedicate their time, effort, and income towards. It makes my heart SO happy to be using a product that benefits others.
To wrap it up, RDKL Facial Oil is at a really affordable price point. At $32.00, you can pick up one for yourself here! In addition to an affordable price point, a little goes a long way with this facial oil. It’s truly a win win & my face has been loving this!
As always, thank you for stopping by and be sure to subscribe here so you never miss a beat! (Like the next RDKL Skincare product review next week!)
*These products were gifted to me by RDKL. I partnered with RDKL for this review. However all thoughts and opinions are my own, as always!